Making your own coffeehouse style latte has never been easier or more delicious! This White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Latte will delight your taste buds and all from the convenience of your own home! Directions for both hot and cold lattes!
This recipe is sponsored International Delight.
I’m all for saving money and skipping the coffeehouse beverages. Especially when they’re SO easy to make at home. And honestly, who has time to run to a coffeehouse and wait in those lines? I certainly don’t.
Lattes are a personal favorite of mine. I love the smoothness of the drinks and of course, the foam! They are an amazing way to start your day or, when iced, can be cool and refreshing in the afternoon. Or, if you live in Sacramento and it’s 100 degrees every day forEVER, you do what I do, and have iced lattes morning, noon, and night. (Read on for my favorite iced coffee drink trick!)
So, awhile back I was asked by International Delight to share their new One Touch Latte with y’all. I was super stoked to try it and had just started seeing it in our local Target. I mentioned it to my good friend Lisa and her response had me even more excited:
It’s not a nanny or a maid, but it’s pretty darn magical.
She was right.
One Touch Latte is International Delight’s most recent innovation that transforms ordinary home-brewed coffee into a perfect, frothy latte in 5 seconds with just the touch of a button! One Touch Latte comes in three flavors including Mocha, Caramel, and Vanilla.
I do love a good mocha and was expecting that flavor to be my favorite. It’s delicious but surprisingly, the vanilla won me over in just one latte.
It also happens to be the perfect finish to this White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Latte recipe. I use a full tablespoon of vanilla in my Totally Addicting Snickerdoodles and I knew that it would be an important flavor in this latte.
So, now let me tell you about my iced coffee trick. Here in Sacramento, it gets hot. You guys know this by now because I am constantly complaining about it, right? Okay, so in the summer it’s all about iced drinks for me. The thing is, it’s hard to make an iced coffee at home and not have it taste watered down. That is, unless you do what I do, and make coffee ice cubes! Yup. You guys – GAME CHANGER. I freeze strong coffee in an ice cube tray and have coffee ice cubes on hand whenever I need an iced coffee drink. Instantly cools down the drink and doesn’t water down the flavor at all. Love it!
How to use One Touch Latte
- Fill your cup 2/3 with coffee
- Remove the cap and pull back on the nozzle to pop it open
- Shake up your favorite One Touch Latte flavor
- Point the nozzle at the coffee and invert to a 45 degree angle
- Press firmly and hold for five seconds
- Voila! The perfect, frothy latte! Combine flavors for even more fun!
See how I used One Touch Latte in this recipe here:
White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Latte
Cinnamon Sugar Rim (optional)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 oz white chocolate chopped
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 oz hot strong coffee or espresso
- Vanilla One Touch Latte
Cinnamon Sugar Rim (optional)
- Combine cinnamon sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Pour coffee or other liquid in another shallow bowl.
- Dip the rim of the mug or glass in the coffee and then dip in the cinnamon sugar mixture. (See video for more instruction if needed.)
- Heat milk in the microwave for 1 minute on high heat. Stir. Heat for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir in chopped white chocolate and whisk until chocolate is melted.
- Whisk in vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour half of the coffee or espresso into glass or mug.
- Pour half of the spiced white hot chocolate into mug.
- Shake up One Touch Latte and point the nozzle at the coffee and invert to a 45 degree angle. Press firmly and hold for five seconds or until foam reaches the top of the mug or glass.
- Dust with additional cinnamon if desired.
- Serve immediately.
For all cookie recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by International Delight One Touch Latte. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Mom On Timeout possible!