These Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bars are loaded with veggies, ham and cheese and baked on a crescent roll crust! Serve with a cold glass of milk for the perfect breakfast or brunch!
Oh, do I have a yummy breakfast recipe for you today! You all know how much fun I have coming up with breakfast ideas that the whole family will enjoy, and these Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bars fit the bill perfectly! Packed with fresh veggies, cheese, ham, eggs and milk – these breakfast bars are a terrific, protein-packed start to your day.
As much as I love my protein shakes (also made with 8 ounces of milk), there’s just something about a hot breakfast that starts the day off right. Not to mention that hot breakfasts are what my boys refer to as a “real breakfast”. 🙂
These breakfast bars are super easy to make and taste amazing! You can serve them hot right out of the oven or even at room temperature, much like a quiche. And I’m going to let you in on a little secret; I actually prefer these bars cold! In addition to a fabulous breakfast, they make the perfect afternoon snack. Paired with a glass of milk, these breakfast bars are hard to beat!
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Baked Bacon
How To Make Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bars
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bars
- 8 oz reduced-fat crescent rolls 1 can
- 8 oz reduced-fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup ham diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup onion diced
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk or fat free
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Lay out crescent rolls on bottom of dish and press together.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle ham on top of cheese.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Sauté bell peppers and onions for 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cooked veggies over ham.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Gently pour over veggies and ham.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center is set and a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
- Can be made ahead. Refrigerate and slice into bars before serving.
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.