These Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks are the perfect side dish for dinner tonight! Super easy to make and loaded with flavor. Serve with warm marinara and ranch! Jump on the carb train with these favorites: The BEST Dinner Rolls and Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread.
Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks
Carbs are life and when they come in the form of breadsticks that I can dip? Um, yes please! I am obsessed with these delicious and crazy easy breadsticks because they are so darn versatile.
Need an appetizer? Done. Set these out with some marinara and ranch and your guests will be in heaven.
Need a side for dinner? Done. Bake these up and no one will be able to resist the hot, crispy, cheesy breadsticks coming out of the oven. Promise.
I am a HUGE fan of fun appetizers. I love dips and wings and all things hand-held. It’s the fact that there is usually a pretty awesome party behind these appetizers that makes appetizer so fun and appealing.
These easy Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks are brilliant for parties. They can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature OR make them just before the party and serve warm.
Heck! Get your friends and family involved and have them help!
These breadsticks are incredibly easy to make, particularly if you’re going the store bought pizza dough route. Which you absolutely can! When I have time, I like to make my own pizza dough (because it’s AWESOME) but if you don’t have the time or inclination, no biggie.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Breadsticks
- store bought pizza dough OR make your own pizza dough (flour, butter, sugar, yeast, salt, water)
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
- red pepper flakes
- Parmesan cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
It’s this simple magical blend of seasoning that bring that pizza dough to life. Feel free to leave out the red pepper flakes if you’re serving to young children and are worried about the spice.
If you are using store bought pizza dough, let the dough come to room temperature before rolling out.
What To Serve With Breadsticks
While these Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks make a tasty appetizer, they are also the perfect side dish to so many dinners. I mean, in a pinch, I’m quite happy to eat just breadsticks, but society tends to frown upon that…
We particularly love them with these favorites:
- Easy Lazy Day Lasagna
- One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- The BEST Slow Cooker Cowboy Beans
- The BEST Chicken Marinade Recipe
I sure hope you’ll give this recipe a try and please, let me know what you think!
How To Make Breadsticks
Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks
- 1 lb pizza dough room temperature
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese use more if you'd like!
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle on a lightly floured large cutting board.
- Use a sharp knife or a pizza cutter to cut the dough into thin strips. You'll get about 16 strips out of one pound of dough.
- Combine the garlic powder, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Brush the tops of the pizza sticks with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- Place the sticks on a parchment-lined baking sheet, seasoned side down.
- Brush the other side of the pizza sticks with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend again.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until sticks are golden brown.
- Serve with marinara or ranch dressing.
For all dinner recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.