These Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks are the perfect snack to enjoy while watching the game!
Chris has been going on and on about me making appetizers for when he’s watching football. He’s all like “It’s not just apple and pumpkin season…it’s football season too!” Wah, wah, wah.
Whatevs. So, I made him these Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks. I mean what screams football more than buffalo and pretzels?
These pretzels are super easy to make and will feed a crowd or several very hungry husbands. My blender blue cheese dressing is the ideal dip for these sticks. Just cut up some celery and maybe some carrots and you’re all set! If you really want to bring the heat, try these pretzels with this Buffalo Chicken Dip!
While these pretzels look innocent enough, they are definitely hot. Buffalo hot. If you really are into torture, as in you like it screamin’ hot, add in a teaspoon or two of cayenne. Course, you might not have any tastebuds left after that…
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank's)
- ½ cup buter
- 1Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic owder
- 1 tsp seasonsed salt (I used Lawry's)
- 16 oz bag pretzel sticks
- blue cheese dressing for dipping
- celery and carrots (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line a jelly roll pan or two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Melt wing sauce, butter and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Empty bag of pretzels into in a large bowl.
- Drizzle pretzels with wing sauce mixture and toss with tongs until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping, if you like.
Get your snack on!
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dinner recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.