My favorite cocktail in fudge form – somebody hold me! This Strawberry Daiquiri Fudge is perfect for your next party – so delicious and seriously impressive!
So, I am a firm believer in enjoying fudge year-round. Who says it has to be just a holiday food? Not me! Some of my favorite fudge recipes are really just perfect for summer and this Strawberry Daiquiri Fudge just joined the lineup.
I put all of the essential strawberry daiquiri flavors into this fudge and you can taste each and every one – it’s just SO good! Fresh lime zest and strawberry jam are the key ingredients to this fudge.
I decided to go the traditional route with this fudge because I wanted a super soft and creamy texture. You will need a candy thermometer, so if you don’t have one already, go NOW!
This fudge is totally worth it.
This remarkable strawberry fudge is speckled with fresh lime zest for a truly party-worthy treat. Good the first day, great the second, this fudge reaches it’s height of flavor on it’s third day. A great candy to make in advance!
I topped the fudge this these pretty pink and green sugar pearls – totally optional but they do look pretty 🙂 Fresh lime zest would also look amazing!
Strawberry Daiquiri Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 lime zest 3 limes - divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips chopped
- 7 oz marshmallow creme 1 jar
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 1/2 tsp lime extract
- 2 pink gel food color 2 to 3 drops - optional
- pink and green sugar pearls optional
- Line an 8”x8” baking pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, sour cream, strawberry jam, butter, salt and the zest of one lime in a heavy 2 qt saucepan.
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage (238 degrees).
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until fully melted. The finer the chips have been chopped, the quicker they will melt.
- Stir in the marshmallow creme, extracts, and food color until smooth and blended.
- Stir in the remaining zest until evenly distributed.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- If desired, sprinkle with pink and green sugar pearls.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours before cutting into squares,
- Store in an airtight container.
More fudge favorites:
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Fudge
Need more fudge? Check out this roundup!
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.
Sasha Kershaw says
This is going to sound like a stupid question, but with the temperature would that be in Celsius or Fahrenheit? They do look amazing though 😀
Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says
Heck yeah! I want some of this!!
YUM!! These look so tasty! I love strawberry daiquiri… mmmmm good! YOU are featured today over at Nap-Time Creations for the party features.. come on over and check it out!!!
Cindy Eikenberg says
Oh my goodness, Trish, this is simply gorgeous!!! I’ll have a whole box, please! 🙂 Love! Thanks for sharing and pinning – happy Friday!
Whaaat? This is for me, no? My shipment is in the mail, no?
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
But of course Lyuba!! 🙂
Kelly - Life Made Sweeter says
This is the prettiest fudge I’ve ever seen! Love the pink, I could definitely eat fudge all year round 🙂
Candy thermometers terrify me. But for fudge like this, I might have to take the leap! It’s so pretty. I’m a total sucker for anything pink and delicious!
Matt Robinson says
What an awesome idea, love this fudge!!
Valerie | From Valerie's Kitchen says
I totally need to make some pink fudge to girl up this male household a little bit! This is so pretty. Love it 🙂
Librarian Lavender says
I always want fudge, this looks both cute and delicious!
Oh my!!! What a delicious treat!!! Thanks for the awesome recipe!!