My favorite cocktail in fudge form – somebody hold me! This Strawberry Daiquiri Fudge is perfect for your next party – so delicious and seriously impressive!
So, I am a firm believer in enjoying fudge year-round. Who says it has to be just a holiday food? Not me! Some of my favorite fudge recipes are really just perfect for summer and this Strawberry Daiquiri Fudge just joined the lineup.
I put all of the essential strawberry daiquiri flavors into this fudge and you can taste each and every one – it’s just SO good! Fresh lime zest and strawberry jam are the key ingredients to this fudge.
I decided to go the traditional route with this fudge because I wanted a super soft and creamy texture. You will need a candy thermometer, so if you don’t have one already, go NOW!
This fudge is totally worth it.
This remarkable strawberry fudge is speckled with fresh lime zest for a truly party-worthy treat. Good the first day, great the second, this fudge reaches it’s height of flavor on it’s third day. A great candy to make in advance!
I topped the fudge this these pretty pink and green sugar pearls – totally optional but they do look pretty 🙂 Fresh lime zest would also look amazing!
Strawberry Daiquiri Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 lime zest 3 limes - divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips chopped
- 7 oz marshmallow creme 1 jar
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 1/2 tsp lime extract
- 2 pink gel food color 2 to 3 drops - optional
- pink and green sugar pearls optional
- Line an 8”x8” baking pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, sour cream, strawberry jam, butter, salt and the zest of one lime in a heavy 2 qt saucepan.
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage (238 degrees).
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until fully melted. The finer the chips have been chopped, the quicker they will melt.
- Stir in the marshmallow creme, extracts, and food color until smooth and blended.
- Stir in the remaining zest until evenly distributed.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- If desired, sprinkle with pink and green sugar pearls.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours before cutting into squares,
- Store in an airtight container.
More fudge favorites:
Need more fudge? Check out this roundup!
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.