My new favorite cake! This amazingly easy and outrageously decadent Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake is a dream come true! So moist and delicious and topped with an incredible peanut butter chocolate glaze – no one will be able to resist!
Let’s take a break from peppermint today and go back to my roots…Reese’s! Nothing I love more than a Reese’s and when you add them to a recipe…swoon!
Today I’m sharing this amazingly easy and outrageously decadent Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake. I’m taking an awesome short-cut by starting with a cake mix but trust me, you would never EVER know.
A few years ago my sister schooled me on how to “dress up” a cake mix. One of my favorite tips that she gave me was to substitute milk in for the water that is typically called for on the box. Let me tell you – it does wonders for a cake mix!
There is no limit to the wonderful things you can do with a cake mix and this recipe transforms a simple yellow cake mix into this outrageously nutty peanut butter cake.
Please, do yourself a favor, and make this cake…like, today!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- 18.25 ounces yellow cake mix 1 box
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter I used Skippy Naturals
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 20 miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Set aside.
- Beat cake mix, milk, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes. Gently invert onto a cooling rack or plate and let finish cooling for several hours.
- Once the cake has cooled, prepare the glaze.
- In a microwave-safe container (I use a Pyrex measuring cup), combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat. Stir until the chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the glaze over the top of the cooled cake.
- Wait 5 minutes before sprinkling on the chopped peanut butter cups. Press gently to adhere.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or more until the glaze has set up.
More Reese’s recipes to drool over!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.