I’ve got the prettiest, two minute dessert you’re going to make all holiday season long for you today! This Peppermint Fluff has just four ingredients and will disappear as quickly as you can make it. Double the recipe for a crowd!
If you are looking for an outrageously awesome dessert for the holidays but don’t have more than 2 minutes to spare…you’ve come to the right place!
I ADORE fluff recipes. They are insanely easy and absolutely no one can resist the allure of a marshmallow filled dessert salad. No one. Today I’m sharing this super easy Peppermint Fluff for all your holiday entertaining needs. You’re going to have a lot of happy people in your life after you make it. Promise.
I used a few basic ingredients that I keep on hand throughout the holidays: marshmallows, Cool Whip (or whipped cream), Andes peppermint crunch baking chips, and, of course, International Delight’s Peppermint Mocha creamer. I go through a bottle a week because I am living off of coffee these days and it’s my very favorite creamer to add to my coffee – especially during the holidays.
And, of course, I love making drool-worthy recipes with it – like this one.
So here’s what you have to do…throw the marshmallows in a bowl, scoop the Cool Whip out of the container, pour in the Andes peppermint chips, and drizzle on the creamer. Fold everything together and voila! You’ve got fluff.
I went the extra mile and added a few drops of food color to the mix because lately I’ve had a thing for pink. What do you think? Yay or nay?
Here’s what I need you to do…
- Make this peppermint fluff.
- Put it on your holiday table.
- Count the seconds until it disappears.
- Make sure you get some before it’s gone!
Seriously you guys, my boys inhaled this stuff. Make sure you top the bowl with some more Andes peppermint chips or crushed candy canes. I am clearly addicted to these tiny candy canes because I’m putting them in and on everything.
More Peppermint Treats
- Practically Perfect Peppermint Fudge
- Peppermint Shortbread Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Fudge
- Slow Cooker Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Peppermint 4 Layer Dessert
How To Make Peppermint Fluff
Peppermint Fluff - Just 4 Ingredients!
- 10.5 oz miniature marshmallows 1 bag - use peppermint if you can find them
- 1 cup Andes peppermint crunch baking chips
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha creamer
- food color optional
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently fold together until marshmallows are coated.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with additional peppermint crunch baking chips or crushed candy canes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More delightful recipes!
Connect with me!
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.