Bring the magic alive this holiday season with these festive Peppermint Magic Bars!
My elliptical arrived today!! I am in the middle of building it and I am SO excited! One thing they didn’t mention…the first workout is actually putting it together…oh.my.goodness!! This thing is HUGE!
It has been so cold around here lately that I haven’t been wanting to go outside at all and I just don’t have time for the gym so I’m bringing the gym to me. I need to. Desperately.
It might have a little something to do with being a food blogger…and awesome recipes like these Peppermint Magic Bars. So you probably know by now that I have a slight peppermint obsession right now. You’re okay with that, right? I have to say, it’s yielded some serious awesomeness so far 🙂
I knew like three months ago that I wanted to do a peppermint magic bar for Christmas season but the candy canes just didn’t work out. Enter my favorite holiday ingredient – Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips. Magic in a bag people. Seriously.
The boys inhaled these magic bars and were begging for more. You’re going to love how easy these are to make too! I used white and semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe but you can substitute any flavors you’d like. These magic bars will make a yummy addition to your holiday menu for sure!!
Peppermint Crunch Magic Bars
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sweetened, flaked
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Press into a parchment-lined OR lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the crust and drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle all three flavors of chips over the top and press down lightly with a fork.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into bars.
- Store in an airtight container.
More peppermint fabulousness:
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.