These Mini Pineapple Cheesecake Trifles are loaded with pineapple flavor! Perfect for an after-school snack, dessert, or party!
Our house has slowly become the central place for neighborhood friends to hang out after school. I keep them outside as much as possible but we always have a few kids that trickle indoors throughout the afternoon. I’m pretty sure that number will only increase as the days become shorter and the weather cooler.
I’ve learned to keep our mini fridge out back stocked up with waters, juice, and sports drinks. Not a day goes by that Bryce doesn’t rush into the house in search of “snacks”. He knows to head straight to our snack drawers but sometimes, they want something a little more…
Earlier this week I surprised all the kids with these Mini Pineapple Cheesecake Trifles. They are super simple to make and really, really delicious.
How simple you ask? Just 4 ingredients you guys! Dole pineapple is a favorite around here. I can pretty much put it in anything and the boys are thrilled. I knew these mini trifles would be a big hit so I upped the cute factor and put them in these little plastic cups. Also… less dishes 😉
You guys. They INHALED them. I saved one for myself for dessert for later and was super thrilled with the flavor. Not only do these trifles make a great snack, but they would be absolutely adorable for a party. Just double or triple the recipe as needed.
- 8 oz cream cheese or light cream cheese
- 1 20 oz can Dole pineapple chunks
- 4 oz whipped topping or ½ cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- Strain the pineapple juice and set aside.
- Quarter pineapple chunks and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in 2 tablespoons of reserved pineapple juice and ½ cup pineapple chunks.
- Fold in whipped topping or whipped cream.
- In small jars or dishes, layer one tablespoon of crushed vanilla wafers, one to two tablespoons of pineapple cheesecake, one to two tablespoons of pineapple chunks and repeat until the jar or dish is filled. Top with a mini vanilla wafer and a few pieces of pineapple.
More delicious pineapple recipes!
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: Dole has provided me with the products used within this project. I was compensated for this blog post. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Mom On Timeout possible!