These Candy Corn Poppers are the perfect sweet drink for kids of all ages! Super easy to make and so fun too!
Sponsored by Reddi-wip.
My boys are into the simple things in life. They take each day as it comes and the most important thing on their daily agenda is having the maximum amount of fun they can possibly have. They don’t have the stresses and worries that I have and I love that about them.
They are so carefree and full of joy. I frequently say to Chris, “I honestly can’t remember the last time I got THAT excited about anything!” as they squeal and scream with delight over a new toy or the fact that we’re going to the movies. It makes me smile every time.
Here’s what I’m learning: It’s important to take joy in the little things in life – and I mean every.little.thing. Much like Reece and Bryce. Life is way, WAY to short to get caught up in the mundane.
The last two weeks I have been taking every possible moment in my day to experience joy. Whether it’s taking a timeout and enjoying a cup of coffee and a magazine or watching my favorite show. When I let myself experience that moment of joy, I find it easier to share and experience more joy in my daily life.
Joy breeds more joy. Try it.
I have a really easy way to bring joy to your life today – Candy Corn Poppers. These sweet little drinks are non-alcoholic and are the cutest things EVER. My boys eyes got real big when they saw what I was making and even bigger when they tasted this delightful concoction.
Joy you guys. It comes from the simple things.
I’m going to be bringing you joy in the form of awesome recipes like this one featuring Reddi-wip for the next six months – exciting, right? Yep, I’m a Joy Ambassador and I couldn’t be more thrilled. I’ll be sharing the recipe with you guys here in a moment but I want you to think about three things for me this week and see if you don’t experience more joy in your life…
- Joy has a catalytic effect. When you’re surrounded by joy, it grows and expands exponentially.
- Joy is sensorial. Joy is best experienced through all of your senses.
- Joy in the moment. There is joy all round us, we just have to take a moment to experience it.
- 1.5 oz lemon gelatin (half of a 3 oz package)
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 cup mango nectar (I used Kern's)
- 2 cups orange soda
- sprinkles (optional)
- 12 2 oz shot glasses
- Combine the lemon gelatin and boiling water in a medium bowl or large Pyrex measuring cup. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the mango nectar.
- Pour one ounce into each two ounce shot glass. Any leftovers can be poured into other glasses or a small pitcher.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for about one hour. The gelatin mixture will be thick but not set up like gelatin.
- When you are ready to serve, pour one ounce of orange soda into each shot glass. Use a spoon to divert the flow of orange soda. Just pour gently onto the spoon to maintain the integrity of the layers.
- Top with Reddi-wip and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
More candy corn inspired treats!
Connect with me!
This is sponsored content written by me on behalf of Reddi-wip. The opinions are all mine.