Breakfast, brunch, or after-school snack, these Funfetti Rice Krispies Treats Fruit Kabobs are sure to please!
I am in LOVE with these fruit kabobs you guys! They are so much fun to make and they look sooo pretty! The boys and I made these up for a snack but these would be perfect for a brunch or Mother’s Day or Easter or today…after school.
Now Reece will tell you that these kabobs are perfectly acceptable for breakfast. Rice Krispies cereal and fruit sound like a great breakfast to me!
I think sprinkles are magical. They make everything better. Especially Rice Krispies® treats! It’s like insta-fun in a bottle :)
I adore making Rice Krispies® treats with the boys because it’s something they can actually help with. I pulled out some cookie cutters and we cut the treats into fun shapes like hearts and stars.
Next it was time for the fruit. Now, you can use any fruit you want but we went with strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, and blackberries. Grapes and watermelon would also be delicious. You just want to make sure your fruit isn’t too “wet” if you’re not going to be eating them right away. You don’t want soggy treats!
Bryce wanted to know if we could have these every day…. Maybe not every day but we’ll definitely be making these again soon!
I am always looking for fun snack ideas for the boys and, if they’re lucky, I let them get involved :) I got this fun idea for the fruit kabobs from the Rice Krispies® Pinterest page. You can find a whole bunch of great recipes for every occasion here. Easy recipes. Recipes the kiddos can help with. And let’s be honest, those are the best kind!
- 3 Tbls butter
- 1 10 oz package marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- ¼ cup rainbow colored sprinkles
- fresh fruit
- wooden skewers
- Lightly spray or butter a 9x13 pan.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Rice Krispies® cereal until well coated.
- Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Press into pan and let cool.
- Cut Rice Krispies® treats into squares or use cookie cutters to cut into shapes.
- Cut fruit into similar size pieces.
- Alternately thread Rice Krispies® treats and fruit onto skewers.
- Serve immediately.
For all Easter recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored opportunity with Rice Krispies®.