Make tonight special with Shrimp Po’ Boy Sandwiches! This Easy Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich recipe is soon to become a family favorite!
These mom-friendly sandwiches are just bursting with flavor and are made with SeaPak Shrimp!
Sandwiches are a favorite around here. We like ’em anyway we can get ’em. Hot, cold, fried, baked – you name it! Sandwiches are great because the boys can totally get in there with both hands and just dig in.
I don’t know about your kids, but my boys are serious seafood lovers. Shrimp is one of their favorites and I make it for them as often as I can. Works great for me since I happen to be a seafood lover myself :)
And while I love cooking up creative, delicious meals for my family, day after day after day, I’m always looking for shortcuts. Ya know, so I can keep my sanity in check. Frozen shrimp is definitely the way to go here. Easy and oh-so yummy!
While the shrimp is baking I whip up a homemade remoulade sauce. (If I’m totally on top of my game, I make this the night before so the flavors have time to marry.) After baking the shrimp, I sprinkle on some Creole seasoning for some serious flavor.
Next I butter the crusty sandwich rolls with garlic butter and throw them in the oven for just a few minutes. Soooo good! And I’m a firm believer that you can never have too much garlic :)
Then it’s time to assemble. Yep. Like 10 whole minutes after you started. A handful of shredded lettuce, a handful of shrimp, a drizzle of remoulade, a sprinkle of Creole seasoning and perhaps a splash of fresh lime juice and voila! Dinner is served! #momvictory
Trust me, ain’t nobody complaining about dinner tonight!
SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co., (the #1 selling frozen shrimp brand in the country) is hosting a promotion on their Facebook page called #WinOnWednesday. It’s for all of us busy moms out there that appreciate a little help in the kitchen. Hallelujah!
The promotion is running through April and features opportunities for their fans to win prizes and coupons every Wednesday – things that help solve the midweek madness at home.
SeaPak wants to give one of you a chance to win a “Mom’s Little Helper” gift package that includes:
- A momAgenda Kitchen Folio, to make household organization a breeze
- A SeaPak VIP coupon, to help make home life “a little more coastal”
- A bundle of other SeaPak goodies and kitchen knick-knacks (mixing cups, chopping boards, etc.)
Enter via Rafflecopter form below and good luck!
- 1 18 oz box SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 Tbls of your favorite Creole seasoning
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbls horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sweet relish
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 Tbls soy sauce
- 1 Tbls fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 French rolls, split and hinged
- 4 Tbls melted butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1⅓ cups shredded lettuce
- Cook shrimp according to package instructions. When shrimp are done cooking, remove from oven and sprinkle with Creole seasoning.
- Meanwhile prepare the remoulade sauce.
- Prepare the remoulade by combining mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, garlic, relish, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter and garlic and spread on rolls. Once shrimp are done cooking, turn off the oven and throw rolls in the oven for 3-5 minutes to warm.
- Place a ⅓ cup lettuce on each roll, followed by shrimp, and a drizzle of remoulade sauce. Sprinkle on additional Creole seasoning, if desired, and serve with lime wedges.
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored opportunity with SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co.