These Easy Butterscotch Pecan Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for those mornings when you don’t have a lot of time but still want something warm and sweet for breakfast!
I’m all about warm, gooey, sweet breakfast rolls and these Butterscotch Cinnamons totally fit the bill. And guess what? I made them EASY. That’s the best part :)
I love making cinnamon rolls for my family. They go CRAZY for them and nothing makes your house smell better than cinnamon. I love it! When I’m totally on my game, I like to make these drool-worthy Overnight Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Rolls. It’s like heaven. In a cinnamon roll.
Buuut, I’ve been sick the past week and mama isn’t up to spending all that time in the kitchen. Thank goodness my fridge is stocked :) I took a shortcut using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and then kicked up the awesomeness factor by making an incredible butterscotch sauce. The butterscotch sauce is pretty much the best thing ever. Once it cools, it’s almost like butterscotch taffy. I like to make extra just to satisfy my sweet tooth later on in the day.
I sometimes can go for months without thinking of butterscotch but then once it’s in my brain – I can’t.get.it.out. I don’t bake enough with butterscotch – that’s for sure! I mean, look how pretty these rolls are! And it took like an extra five minutes of work. Easy!
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 Tbls butter
- ½ Tbls water
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls (I used Pillsbury Grands)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray an 8x8 inch baking dish or a pie plate.
- Combine corn syrup, butter, and water in a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Once it reaches a boil, turn heat off and stir in butterscotch chips until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread evenly over the bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle pecans over butterscotch mixture.
- Place rolls on top and bake according to package instructions.
- Remove from oven and invert pie plate onto a separate plate or cake stand.
- Serve immediately.
More of our favorite breakfast recipes:
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.