These easy Chocolate Marble Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect treat to make for a crowd! Creamy and decadent, these cheesecakes start with a chocolate crust, creamy chocolate marble cheesecake filling, and are topped with decadent chocolate ganache. A whoosh of Reddi-wip seals the deal!
This decadent recipe is sponsored by Reddi-wip! #ShareTheJoy
We are experiencing the storm of the century here in Sacramento. We’ve had about a week straight of rain and I’m not talking about the drizzle that we normally get. No. This is real honest-to-goodness torrential downpour kinda rain. It’s been awesome! Of course when it’s storming like this all I want to do is curl up on the couch and watch movies all day. Then again, I like to do that even when the sun is shining 🙂
We finally caught a break in the weather and I thought I would take the opportunity to bake up a little something special for some friends of mine to cheer them up after all this gloomy weather. If there’s one thing that cheers me up – it’s chocolate. Chocolate and cheesecake will do the trick every time.
I love being able to Share the Joy when baking up treats. Nothing pleases me more than to see someone’s face light up when I stop by with a sweet treat like these mini cheesecakes.
I decided to make mini cheesecakes – making them easier to share AND eat. I did a chocolate marble cheesecake because well, my friends deserve a little something extra special.
The cheesecakes are topped with chocolate ganache making them extra rich and decadent. Hey, if you’re gonna eat cheesecake, EAT CHEESECAKE.
For a little extra fun, a quick whoosh of Reddi-wip and a sprinkling of sugar pearls does the trick.
Reece and Bryce went with me to deliver these yummy treats to some friends and boy were they surprised! Delighted to see both us and the cheesecakes.
We brought along a couple cans of Reddi-wip so we could enjoy our sweets together. Each whoosh of Reddi-wip has only 15 calories and is made with real cream – the perfect complement to these chocolate marble mini cheesecakes!
All that’s left do now is to dig in!
Sharing goodies with friends is guaranteed to bring them joy AND give you joy as well. Share the Joy with Reddi-wip whenever you can! And remember, it doesn’t have to be hard – it can be as easy as making these sweet mini cheesecakes!
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese (light is okay)
- 1½ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place a cup liner in each cup of your muffin tin.
- Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until only fine crumbs remain. You will need to put the ENTIRE cookie in - don't remove the filling!
- Drizzle in the melted butter and pulse several times until it is completely incorporated.
- Press the crust into the bottom of each cup. I use about a heaping tablespoon of the mixture for each cup and then use the end of my ice cream scoop to really pack the crust in. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until nice and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar, flour and vanilla and continue beating until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs one at time making sure they are well incorporated.
- Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into the prepared cups. evenly dividing the mixture among the 12 cups.
- Stir the melted chocolate into the remaining cream cheese mixture. Drizzle over the top of the batter. Run a knife through the batter to create swirls. You may end up with extra batter - that's okay! Make a couple extra cheesecakes if you have enough.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until the cheesecakes are set. Turn the oven off and open the door.
- Let the cheesecakes cool for 30 minutes before removing from the oven. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Melt chocolate chips together with the heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon ganache over the top of the cooled cheesecakes. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with a whoosh of Reddi-wip right before serving!
- Makes 12 cheesecakes. Store in refrigerator.
Mini treats are more fun!
For all cookie recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
This is sponsored content written by me on behalf of Reddi-wip. The opinions are all mine.