This Candy Corn Popcorn Munch is a frequent request all fall long. It’s the perfect treat for Halloween and Thanksgiving parties, game day eats and just hanging out with friends. Takes about 10 minutes to make and serves a crowd! Love Candy Corn? Make sure to try this Candy Corn Sugar Cookie Bark and Candy Corn Fudge too!
Candy Corn Popcorn Munch
I am a huge fan of snack mixes. They are the ideal snack food and super portable which makes them great for road trips, BBQs, picnics and more.
Whether it’s Breakfast Trail Mix or this Snow Day Snack Mix, I think there is a perfect snack mix for every occasion. Today, we’re talking about fall and Halloween and this Candy Corn Popcorn Munch is the ultimate snack mix for this fun-filled season.
This Candy Corn Popcorn Munch is a the perfect treat to add to school lunches, serve at Halloween parties, or enjoy during the football game. It’s super easy to make – takes about 10 minutes from start to finish – and requires just a handful of ingredients.Package the Candy Corn Popcorn Munch into small bags and give away as party favors or put out a big bowl and let everyone just dig in!
Candy corn is one of my most beloved Halloween candies. I secretly stash a few bags as the season comes to an end so I can get my candy corn fix in during the off-season – like March!
I’ll put candy corn in pretty much anything – fudge, brownies, cake – you name it! So, as you can imagine, this Candy Corn based snack mix is a huge hit with me. Now, I know candy corn can be polarizing. Some of you love it while others hate it with a passion.
Here’s the deal. The candy corn can be substituted for your favorite small candy like M&M’s. It’s equally delicious that way.
What Do I Need to Make this Halloween Snack Mix
Four easy ingredients are all you need!:
- Candy Corn or Candy Corn Mix
- Vanilla CandiQuik or Candy Coating
- Popped Popcorn
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Pretzels (optional)
You can buy the popcorn pre-popped in bags in the chip aisle at your local grocery store, or pop your own at home. This microwave popcorn popper is super easy to use, comes in 14 colors, and gets amazing reviews.
I made this with pretzels and it was even more delicious so if you have some lying around, throw in a cup or so to the mix. So good!
How to Make Candy Corn Popcorn Munch
Candy Corn Popcorn Munch
- 8 - 10 cups popped popcorn about 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 16 oz vanilla CandiQuik or candy coating
- 2 cups candy corn or candy corn mix
- 1/4 cup Halloween sprinkles optional
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Transfer the popcorn to the baking sheet. (I use a microwave popcorn popper to pop mine.)
- Melt the candy coating (CandiQuik) according to the package instructions.
- Drizzle the melted candy coating over the top of the popcorn.
- Sprinkle the candy corn and optional Halloween sprinkles over the top.
- Use a pair of tongs to toss the candy coating, popcorn, and candy corn together until completely coated.
- Let the popcorn sit until the candy coating has hardened.
- Use the tongs to break the popcorn apart into smaller chunks.
- It's ready to go!
For all apple recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.