This easy No Bake Strawberry Pretzel Layered Dessert is sure to become a new family favorite! A graham cracker-pretzel crust is topped with a sweet strawberry jell-o layer, rich vanilla pudding and creamy whipped topping! Don’t forget the sprinkles!
I love a good layered dessert. There’s just something about a combination of different textures and alluring flavors all prettily displayed one layer on top of the other that appeals to me. From what I can tell, it’s something you like too.
Today I have a winning combination for you that’s sure to please everyone in the family and it all starts with the crust. I combined two of my favorite crust recipes and and ended up with the best crust I’ve ever had – a graham cracker – pretzel crust – whoah!!
Nice and sweet with just a hint of saltiness and extra crunch from the pretzels – this crust is going in the “repeat” file for sure.
The next layer is strawberry jello mixed with frozen strawberries. You can go sugar-free here if you’d like. The strawberries add plenty of sweetness on their own.
The third layer is vanilla pudding made with Almond Breeze Almondmilk. I used vanilla since, duh, I was making vanilla pudding, and holy vanilla was it good!
(Ever wanted to make pudding with almondmilk but didn’t know if it would work? Here’s the secret: you need to halve the amount of milk called for on the box for it to set up properly.)
The final layer is whipped topping or whipped cream – your choice and of course, some sprinkles! I just love all the different colors and textures and flavors going on here!
I am loving that this dessert is “better-for-you” – so perfect for summer. As you know, I try to “Serve Up My Best” everyday and so does Team USA Volleyball! Everyone deserves dessert and this easy No Bake Strawberry Pretzel Layered Dessert is something we can all feel good about.
I’m super excited that Almond Breeze is an official sponsor of USA Volleyball – I played volleyball all through high school and it’s my favorite sport to this day. My boys are all about watching the swimming events for the upcoming Olympics but I’ll be tuning into volleyball for sure.
“Serve Up Your Best” along with the USA Volleyball team and enjoy this easy dessert with your family while watching the Olympics!
- ⅔ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅔ cup crushed pretzels
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 3 oz package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cups water
- 8 oz frozen sliced strawberries
- 2 3.4 oz boxes of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups very cold Almond Breeze Almondmilk, vanilla
- 2 cups whipped topping or whipped cream
- Spray a 9-inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, crushed pretzels, and melted butter in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Once full incorporated, press the crumb mixture on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before adding jell-o layer.
- Bring one cups of water to a boil. Dissolve strawberry gelatin in water.
- Stir in frozen strawberries. Let mixture become partially jellied before pouring over crust. (Refrigerate for up to 20 minutes before pouring over the crust if necessary.)
- Let gelatin layer set up completely before moving on.
- Whisk together both boxes of instant pudding mix with the almondmilk for two minutes.
- Spread the pudding over the top of the set gelatin layer.
- Refrigerate until pudding has fully set up.
- Top with whipped topping or whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.
For all strawberry recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk. Almond Breeze believes in the best. That’s why we only use Blue Diamond Almonds to make our almondmilk and why we’re proud to be an official sponsor of USA Volleyball. Visit www.ServeUpYourBest.com for a chance to win $5,000 for the ultimate beach day, learn fun volleyball moves, get Almond Breeze coupons and smoothie recipes!