Earlier I shared my Thai Kitchen House Party with you and I wanted to provide you with some of the recipes that were big hits at the party. The sliders were very well received. I doubled the recipe and had people eating the chicken straight out of the bowl before I could make up more sliders! Very delicious and really easy to do.
General Tso’s Chicken Sliders with Crunchy Slaw make a fantastic dinner but are also great to serve at parties and get-togethers. The flavor is unbeatable and both kids and adults just eat these right up!
General Tso’s Chicken Sliders With Crunchy Slaw
- 4.2 oz Simply Asia General Tso Stir-Fry Sauce 1 pouch
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slider sandwich rolls
- Mix stir fry sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, garlic, ginger, and red pepper in medium saucepan until well blended.
- Bring to a low boil on medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Place 2 tablespoons of sauce in a medium bowl.
- Reserve remaining sauce in saucepan.
- Brush chicken with oil and grill over medium high heat 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Shred chicken with two forks and add to reserved sauce in saucepan. Toss until well coated.
- Toss coleslaw mix and mayonnaise with sauce in bowl.
- Spoon shredded chicken mixture on to the rolls and then top with slaw.
- Serve immediately.
More favorite recipes: