This Creamy Cilantro Lime Southwestern Pasta Salad recipe is satisfying enough for an easy dinner or a tasty addition to any party, BBQ or get together! Grilled chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and a creamy cilantro lime dressing make this pasta salad exceptionally delicious!
I hope everyone had an amazing Spring break! We have finally recovered from our trip to Viriginia and even squeezed in a quick trip to Disneyland this past weekend…I know, I’m addicted to Disney. (You can follow me on my new Disney Instagram account @disneymomontimeout for ALL things Disney!) The boys have started official swim team practices which means that I’m at the pool for TWO hours, five nights a week.
Send help quick.
As I do every year, I find myself revamping our weekly dinner menu to adapt to this new change in schedule. Lots of quick dinners, and slow cooker meals have found their way onto our table over the past few weeks and today I’m sharing a new favorite – this seriously amazing Creamy Cilantro Lime Southwestern Pasta Salad. Yep, it’s a mouthful…of goodness that is!
Here’s what I’m loving about this recipe…it’s crazy easy, like once the pasta is cooked, we’re talking 5 to 10 minutes of prep and done. My boys GOBBLED it up. This pasta salad is packed with all kinds of yummy stuff like black beans, corn, cilantro, grilled chicken, green onions, and tomatoes. It’s filling and delicious and exactly what my little swimmers need.
I pulled the whole salad together with Hidden Valley® Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing, one of four new amazing flavors from Hidden Valley® Ranch. I picked up everything I needed for this easy recipe at Walmart, the perfect place to shop when you’re creating easy and delicious meals like this one.
Make sure to grab a Hidden Valley® Ranch coupon on Walmart.com before you head out to pick up these ingredients- 75 cents off any 12oz or 16oz bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing!
Make sure to try all four NEW flavors, available at Walmart:
– Hidden Valley® Ranch Buffalo dressing
– Hidden Valley® Ranch Honey BBQ dressing
– Hidden Valley® Ranch Sriracha dressing
– Hidden Valley® Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing
My family loves easy meals like this and I hope yours will too! Cross your fingers for leftovers…they’re even better!
- 16 oz pasta, cooked, drained, cooled
- ⅔ cup Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken (grilled, rotisserie, etc.)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 6 oz Pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine the cooked pasta and dressing in a large bowl, tossing until the pasta is coated.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with additional cilantro, sliced green onions, tomatoes if desired.
If you like chicken recipes make sure to check out my new book 100 Creative Ways to Use Rotisserie Chicken in Everyday Meals. I love using rotisserie chicken to create meals that my family will love. You’ll find casseroles, bakes, comfort food, soups, sandwiches and more!
More easy dinners to try!
For all chicken recipes, go HERE.
For all dinner recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.