Busy nights? No problem! I’ve got you covered with this 20 Minute Skillet Chicken and Parmesan with the help of Ragú Traditional Sauce!
Swim season is here and the boys are having so much fun! It’s quite a time commitment but so worth it. The boys get such great exercise and they just LOVE being in the pool.
It is an absolute delight watching Reece and Bryce swim their little hearts out night after night. And let me tell you, when they get home from those practices – they are hungry!
We have practice every evening from 6 p.m.-7 p.m., but starting tomorrow, practice gets moved to 5 p.m. – 6p.m. As you can imagine, this makes dinner time a tad bit tricky.
While I love using my slow cooker on busy nights like these, I’m not always so prepared :) It’s then that I turn to quick, delicious meals like this 20 Minute Skillet Chicken and Spinach Parmesan.
It’s packed full of protein and I can get it on the table by the time they finish showering and changing. Mission accomplished.
Eating dinner together is super important to our family. No matter how crazy busy our schedules are, we can always count on mealtimes to bring us together to relax and enjoy good food and excellent company.
- 6-8 small chicken cutlets or breast filets (1.5-2 lbs)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine panko and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Coat the chicken with the bread crumb mixture pressing gently to adhere.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the cutlets (do in batches to avoid crowding) and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. (Wipe skillet before repeating with remaining chicken pieces.)
- Remove chicken from skillet and pour half of the pasta sauce onto the bottom of the skillet.
- Gently lay the chicken on top.
- Top each piece of chicken with a couple tablespoons of sauce, ¼ cup chopped spinach, and two tablespoons of mozzarella. Just spoon and sprinkle till it looks right :)
- Place in broiler for 2-4 minutes until cheese just begins to turn golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Whether I’m serving up spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, or raviolis, my family LOVES it all with Ragú.Ragú has the Authentic Italian taste American family’s love and a variety of great tasting, quick and easy to make family favorite recipes. With 11 tomatoes in every jar, Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce is our richest, thickest recipe* ever!
So how does a trip to Rome, Italy sound??? Hop on over to the the Ragú Sweepstakes for your chance to win great Authentic Italian themed prizes and a grand prize trip to Rome, Italy for a family of four! Good luck
Make sure to visit Ragú on Facebook for more easy and delicious recipes!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older. Ends 5/6/14. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, alternate method of entry, and prize descriptions, visit www.RaguSweeps.com. Void where prohibited.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ragú® Official New Tra-Dish. The opinions and text are all mine.
More of our favorite dinners!
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.