This Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole is a fabulously easy dinner option that takes just 30 minutes! Thanks to Lunchbox for sponsoring this post!
Busy. Busy. Busy. That’s my schedule. I’m a mom and that’s kind of how things go 🙂 I’m totally not complaining – I love it! Most of the time 🙂 Being in charge of our family and particularly our family meals, it can be challenging coming up with new dinners that are both quick and easy AND a meal that my family will love.
I was so excited when I heard about Meal Inspirations – an online destination for busy moms that provides quick, easy and delicious recipe ideas. Kind of sounds like a dream come true doesn’t it? I was quick to try out their Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole because I could tell that it was something the boys and my hubby would enjoy. I was right!
This casserole is just bursting with flavor and took less than thirty minutes to prepare. Now that’s my kind of dinner! I served this casserole with some tortillas chips but I know the boys would have also loved warm tortillas on the side.
Walmart created Meal Inspirations with you and me in mind. Not only will you find delicious recipes but you’ll also find money-saving coupons and exclusive deals on the ingredients for those recipes – love that! You’ll find some incredible recipes featured on Meal Inspirations including Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Creamy Shrimp Alfredo, Easy Mac & Cheese Veggie Chicken Casserole, Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Dip and so much more!
Make sure to pin your favorites from Walmart’s Meal Inspirations site! Get inspired today at Walmart’s Meal Inspirations! Now let’s get onto that giveaway I promised you. I’m giving away FOUR $50 Walmart Gift Cards – that will definitely help with the upcoming holidays right?!? Enter via Rafflecopter below (give it a second to load…) and good luck!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (I used 93% lean)
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro, (optional)
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexicorn, drained well
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- ¾ cup salsa
- ⅔ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook ground beef in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, then stir in cilantro.
- Combine black beans, corn and Country Crock® Spread in 8-inch baking dish.
- Top with ground beef mixture and spread on salsa then the sour cream and finally sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated though and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.