20 + Non-Candy Easter Egg Stuffers that will make this years egg hunt better than ever!
Let’s be friends! Sign up to get my new recipes in your inbox! Follow me onFacebook and Instagram too!
PIN IT NOW!
PIN IT NOW!
We go overboard for our Easter Egg hunt every year. It’s fun for me and fun for the boys. We usually hide between 100-200 eggs! If I were to put candy in every egg I would have some super hyper children and some expensive dentist bills so I’ve come up with some ideas that aren’t candy and are still fun. Check out this list of Easter Egg stuffers that aren’t candy and see if some of these will work for you:
- Money – dollars are good but coins are better! The coins make a fun sound inside those plastic eggs and my kids get so excited!
- Gift Certificates – maybe for McDonald’s or your local frozen yogurt shop
- Cheerios – Who doesn’t love cheerios?
- Trail Mix – healthy and filling!
- Stickers – get the kind that come on a roll and tear off – easy!
- Tattoos – my boys love these!
- Seed packets – it is Spring after all!
- Socks – cute Easter socks fit in the larger eggs and are fun for the kids.
- Raisins, craisins– sweet and don’t require any sort of refrigeration.
- Finger Puppets – make your own or buy some.
- Party size play doh – You can find these in the party section or near the rest of the Play-doh.
- Fish crackers – one of my boys’ all-time favorite snacks.
- LEGOs – buy a larger pack and split it up
- Tattoos – gives the kids something to do.
- Erasers – I picked up some cute Easter erasers at Dollar Tree.
- Magnets – letters for the fridge or other small magnets
- Grapes – cool, sweet, and yummy!
- Bouncy Balls – sure to get a smile!
- Silly Putty or Gak! – always a crowd pleaser.
- Gum (make sure age appropriate) – a treat for the older kids.
- Race cars – Matchbox or Hot Wheels fit inside eggs.
- Clips/rubber bands for girls – some pretty clips and/or rubber bands are a perfect Easter surprise.
- Marbles – (make sure age appropriate) – just don’t lose these on your lawn. Your lawn mower will NOT thank you!
- Chapsticks/lip gloss – for that perfect Easter smile!
- Nail Polish – again, make sure age appropriate
- Pencil toppers
- Rubber bugs, reptiles, and spiders
- Bath fizzles or bombs – change the color of the water in the tub
- Jewelry – necklaces, earrings, bracelets. etc.
- Hair ties, bows, rubber bands – perfect for little girls!
- What else can you think of?
PIN IT NOW!
You get the idea! There are tons of options besides candy that are lots of fun for the kids! What do you put in your Easter eggs?
Here is some more Easter inspiration:
For all Easter ideas, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!
Thanks for sharing! Great idea to keep the sugar rush down!
Cynthia T. says
Thanks for the great list!! The Iwako Japanese erasers (on Amazon) are really wonderful little stuffers — so cute and interesting (they are miniature 3-D puzzles).. Also, we’ve bought semi-precious stones before ($5 for a little bag full) at a local store. thanks again!!
Kathryn Kelley says
Headbands and pony tail holders. Earrings and necklaces. Pencil led, EOS and gift cards. Nail polish, floss, small hand santizers for TEENS!
melissa newell says
Great ideas. Thanks!
Trish - Mom On Timeout says