Guaranteed fun! These Easy Rainbow Pretzel Wands take just minutes to make and are perfectly scrumptious! Perfect for parties, St. Patrick’s Day and any time you feel like celebrating!
I have SO been wanting to do a rainbow recipe! Rainbows are just ridiculously fun and so perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! I wanted to do something quick. Something easy. Something that would make my kids say, “Oh wow, Mommy is just the best!”
These Rainbow Pretzel Wands totally fit the bill.
I used full-sized pretzel rods, dipped them in candy coating, and then sprinkled on the magic. I pulled out all sorts of colorful sprinkles from my cabinet and ended up using most of them :)
A couple quick tips.
- Line at least two baking sheets with waxed paper before getting started.
- Clear off an entire countertop or table. You’ll need the space.
- Have a variety of sprinkles so the kids can choose their favorites.
- Use a pint glass to dip the pretzel rods.
- Shake, shake, shake the excess candy coating off. If you don’t, you will have a gloppy mess instead of perfect rainbow wands!
I made just enough for the boys to take to their class as a special treat. I’m pretty sure my boys just got a tad more popular ;)
I even made up some Leprechaun Wands! I LOOOOOVE these ones! This was a mix of green jimmies and white snowflakes of all things :) Check out your dollar section in Target for some great little tubs of sprinkles.
I kind of want to just keep inserting more pics.
I have like 200. Couldn’t stop myself.
Egads! Enough already Trish! Okay. I’m stopping now. BUT…you must promise to make these adorable Rainbow Pretzel Wands! They are not only tons of fun, but soooo yummy too!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan out of your favorite recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery Shopping List.
- 16 oz white candy coating (I used CandiQuik)
- 12 oz bag pretzel rods
- assorted sprinkles in a variety of colors
- Line 2-3 baking. sheets with waxed paper.
- Pull pretzels out of bag and set out sprinkles.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Carefully pour into a pint glass.
- Dip pretzel rods into glass making sure to leave enough room at the end of the wand so it can be held.
- Shake off all the excess candy coating. (Super important!)
- Hold dipped rod over waxed paper and sprinkle on sprinkles, turning rod slowly so that all sides have sprinkles.
- Place on lined baking sheets and let set up.
- Store in air tight container for 3-4 days.
More rainbow goodness:
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.