These Funfetti Oreo Cheesecake Bars prove that cheesecake CAN be fun! I’m pretty much the biggest cheesecake fan EVER and I’m so excited to be sharing these super yummy bars with you! These bites of creamy bliss are made with Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese – exactly how it should be!
Everything is better with sprinkles. Agreed? This holds true especially with cheesecake. Cheesecake can be so serious. It’s all sophisticated and rich and it’s something I am kind of in love with.
Cheesecake has looong been my favorite dessert. So rich. So decadent. So creamy. Pretty much all things amazing. But here’s a little secret…cheesecake can be fun! Like funfetti and OREO type fun!
These little bites are pure bliss! Creamy cheesecake is broken up by the crunchy Oreos (Birthday Cake Oreos – my new fave) and is studded throughout with bright, colorful sprinkles. I mean, really. What birthday cake could come close to this???
While I am totally down with making a classic cheesecake, I have to say bars are so much easier and LOTS more fun. Bars are easier to serve which makes you (and me) happy. Plus, you can totally make them as big or little as you like. I cut mine up into little bite-sized pieces which is great for parties and little kids.
And mommies. Who have no self-control.
I’m always, ALWAYS, looking for new recipe ideas. I don’t know about you, but we get bored easily 🙂 Kraft is helping us all with inspiring recipes and amazing coupons for Kraft products. Head on over to the Kraft Foods Hub and play the Spin To Win game to download your coupons. You’ll also find some KILLER recipes like these top-pinned Kraft recipes!
And since we all know I have a soft spot for desserts…check out these yummy desserts made in 5 steps or less! I just LOVE easy 🙂
Funfetti Oreo Cheesecake Bars + Giveaway!
- 36 Birthday Cake OREO Cookies divided
- 1/2 cup butter divided
- 32 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese 4 packages - softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
- 2 tbsp sprinkles additional sprinkles
- 4 oz BAKER'S White Chocolate Baking Bar 1 package
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, making sure to extend foil over sides for easy removal later.
- Crush 24 Oreo cookies and combine with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Press onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat until blended.
- Add sour cream and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended.
- Roughly chop remaining cookies and gently fold into batter.
- Fold in 1/3 cup sprinkles and gently pour batter over prepared crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool.
- Microwave white chocolate and remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute, stir until smooth.
- Let chocolate cool slightly before stirring in 2 Tbls sprinkles.
- Use an offset spatula to spread over top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- Keep refrigerated.
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.