These Rocky Road Pudding Pops are the perfect treat for a summer afternoon!
This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
My kids LOVE chocolate milk. Like L-O-V-E it. I mean, it’s pretty much their most favorite drink ever. Now if I can incorporate their favorite drink in a frozen treat – l’m pretty sure I’m scoring major mommy points.
Well I did it.
Pudding pops my friends. But not just any pudding pops. Pudding made with TruMoo milk for an exceptional chocolate flavor is this way these pops start. Throw in some mini chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, and some almonds and you’ve got yourself some amazing Rocky Road Pudding Pops.
And trust me, tis the season for pudding pops!
I don’t know about the rest of the world, but it’s already full-blown summer here in Sacramento. We’re supposed to hit 100 degrees later this week. #sonotreadyforsummer
The boys have been asking for popsicles every.single.day after school. Without exception. I am all too happy to indulge when I’ve got these delicious pudding pops in the freezer. Easy to make and extra delicious! Just perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
I’m a HUGE fan of TruMoo because my kids love it and I feel good about giving it to them. It starts with pure fresh low fat milk, contains no artificial growth hormones, no high fructose corn syrup and my kids love it! It’s a win-win!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan out of your favorite recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery Shopping List.
- 2 cups TruMoo low fat chocolate milk
- 1 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
- ¾ cups miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup roughly chopped almonds
- Combine chocolate milk and pudding mix and whisk for two minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and spoon into popsicle mold.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least four hours.
- To remove popsicles, run under warm water for just a few seconds until the pops loosen up enough to easily pull out.
I’ve got (4) TruMoo coupons to giveaway! Just tell me, what is your favorite TruMoo flavor? (Giveaway ends 5/18, 12 p.m. EST)
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.