These kid-friendly Sloppy Joe Cornbread Cups make a terrific dinner and would be the perfect appetizer for game day!
This post brought to you by Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
Basketball season is now in full swing and with swim season just around the corner I’ve been trying to come up with as many fast and easy dinner ideas as possible. The usual suspects make it into the lineup frequently: tacos/burritos, casseroles, slow cooker meals, etc.
One of our all-time favorites would have to be sloppy joes. With so few ingredients – it’s easy to make sure I’ve got what I need on hand and it takes literally ten minutes or less to prepare.
On days when I have a few extra minutes to spare, these Sloppy Joe Cornbread Cups make the perfect hand-held dinner. The boys love them because they’re cute and fun and I love them because, well, they EAT them 🙂
I always have a can of Manwich in my pantry. Whether it’s Original, Bold, or the Thick & Chunky variety, I know that it’s an easy, versatile and kid-friendly option for dinner any night of the week. We learned sometime ago that we didn’t have to stick to Sloppy Joes sandwiches. Oh no! Sloppy Joe Tacos, Sloppy Joe Nachos, Sloppy Joe Meatloaf – there is so many ways to get our sloppy joe on!
Manwich is free of artificial flavors and preservatives and guess what else? There’s a full serving of vegetables in there! It’s pretty darn magical 🙂 Make sure to check out these Manwich Recipes to find a new way for your family to enjoy Sloppy Joes! Enjoy these Manwich TV Ads and find out how you can connect with your kids!
Today I’m super excited to be giving away a Manwich Weekend Meal Prize Pack! This $100 prize pack includes the following:
(3) Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce varieties
(4) mess-friendly Manwich bibs
Manwich wooden spoon & Mess-free wipes
Calphalon saucepan & $30 gift card
Enter via the Rafflecopter form below and good luck!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce
- 2 8.5 oz corn muffin mix boxes
- ingredients needed to make corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ½ sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain off grease.
- Stir in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce. Set aside.
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons of corn muffin mix into each well of a muffin pan.
- Divide sloppy joe mixture evenly among the wells.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
- Serve immediately.
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.