Chocolate Caramel Layered Dessert
Get ready to impress with easy-to-make, gorgeous Chocolate Caramel 5-Layer Dessert!
Servings 36 servings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts I like pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 20 KRAFT caramels unwrapped
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip from 8 oz container
- 6.8 oz chocolate instant pudding 2 3.4 oz packages
- 3 cups cold milk
- Cool Whip remaining from 8 oz container
- 1/4 cup chocolate shavings
Beat cream cheese in a mixer until light and fluffy.
Gradually add powdered sugar and mix until thoroughly combined.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Spread on cooled caramel layer.
Top fourth layer with remaining Cool Whip.
Sprinkle on chocolate shavings.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 234IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg