Slow Cooker Cranberry Chutney
The refreshing flavor of this Slow Cooker Spiced Cranberry Chutney is the perfect addition to your holiday table! This easy recipe is an flavor explosion and takes 5 minutes of work thanks to the slow cooker.
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Granny Smith apples peeled, cored, and diced (about the size of cranberries)
- 1 red pear peeled, cored, and diced (about the size of cranberries)
- 1 shallot or 1/2 small yellow onion diced
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 whole cloves
Combine all ingredients in a 4 qt slow cooker.
Turn on high and cook for 3 - 4 hours until the cranberries have burst and the apples are tender.
Remove the lid from the slow cooker and continue simmering until the chutney has reached desired consistency.
Serve hot, cold, or at room temperature.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 12.5mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.4mg