Carrot Zucchini Apple Bread
This Carrot Zucchini Apple Bread recipe is incredibly moist and flavorful! Vibrant colors from the carrot, zucchini, and apples makes this bread irresisitble! Sure to be a new favorite!
Servings 32 servings
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded zucchini unpeeled
- 1 cup apple peeled/diced
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened (I use light)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 - 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1-3 tbsp orange juice as needed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
Blend butter, sugar, egg, orange juice, and vanilla together.
Combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together.
Fold dry ingredients into wet along with carrots, zucchini, apples, and pecans.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake until golden brown, approximately 1 hour, or until loaves spring back when gently pressed with fingers.
Let cool before icing.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 1649IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg