Creamy Cilantro Lime Southwestern Pasta Salad
This Creamy Cilantro Lime Southwestern Pasta Salad recipe is satisfying enough for an easy dinner or a tasty addition to any party, bbq or get together! Grilled chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and a creamy cilantro lime dressing make this pasta salad exceptionally delicious!
Servings 10 servings
- 16 oz pasta cooked, drained, cooled
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime Dressing or make your own - see recipe below
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (grilled, rotisserie, etc.)
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 oz Pepper jack cheese cubed
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- .4 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix 1 packet
- 2 tomatillos diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice fresh is best
- 1/2 teaspoon finely diced jalapeno
Combine the cooked pasta and dressing in a large bowl, tossing until the pasta is coated.
Fold in the remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Top with additional cilantro, sliced green onions, tomatoes if desired.
To Make Your Own Dressing
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 808mg | Potassium: 524mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 499IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 2mg