Cherry Fluff dessert salad is one of my favorite cherry recipes! This easy dump and go salad is perfectly sweet, pretty and pink!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
- 8 oz Cool Whip 1 container - I use lite
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can - I use fat-free
- 21 oz cherry pie filling 1 can
- 20 oz crushed pineapple 1 can - well drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened or sweetened is fine
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped - optional
Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
Fold in remaining three ingredients.
Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg