Three Minute Easter Fluff
This easy dump and go, one-bowl Three Minute Easter Fluff is the perfect addition to your Easter festivities! A delicious dessert salad that everyone will enjoy! The pretty pastel colors make it perfect for baby showers too!
Servings: 12 servings
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup crushed pineapple do not drain!
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip I used lite
- 10 oz colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ cup chopped nuts your favorite, optional
Combine pudding mix and crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
Stir until completely combined.
Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts.
Chill until ready to served.
Sprinkle additional coconut on top just before serving if desired.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 61IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg