Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
These easy Shrimp Fajitas are the perfect weeknight dinner! This recipe has it all - flavorful ingredients, easy to follow steps, 30 minutes to make start to finish and all prepared on a sheet pan! Impress your family by making this mouthwatering dinner tonight!
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning use my fajita seasoning recipe or check out the notes for an alternative spice blend
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeds and membranes removed and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper seeds and membranes removed and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeds and membranes removed and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas can use corn tortillas if you prefer
- 1 to 2 limes cut into wedges
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- pico de gallo
Preheat oven to 425F.
Place sliced peppers and onions on the sheet pan. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle over half of the fajita seasoning. Use tongs to toss to combine.
Roast the peppers and onions for 10 to 12 minutes or until they start to caramelize around the edges.
Push the vegetables to the sides of the sheet pan and add the shrimp to the middle. Drizzle on the remaining olive oil and sprinkle the remaining fajita seasoning onto the shrimp. Toss the shrimp with the olive oil and fajita seasoning and then lay them out in a single layer.
Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the shrimp have fully cooked.
Divide peppers, onions and shrimp between tortillas and squeeze 1 lime wedge over each serving. Top with garnishes of your choice.
- I used 20 to 25 count shrimp. If you use another size, make sure to adjust the cooking time as needed. Shrimp are ready when they are firm to the touch and light pink in color.
- Alternative fajita seasoning, mix together in a small bowl before using.:
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Kosher salt
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1398mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1227IU | Vitamin C: 129mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 5mg