This easy Chicken Salad is always a favorite no matter how it's served! Delicious on its own, this easy chicken salad recipe can also be enjoyed on a croissant, in a wrap, or served in a lettuce cup. You seriously can't go wrong! Chicken, apples, grapes, pecans and celery are tossed in a flavorful, creamy dressing that takes just minutes to prepare!
- 4 cups chicken cooked and diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes cut in half or quartered, depending on size
- 1 cup red apple chopped
- 1 cup celery ribs chopped, about 2 stalks
- 1 cup pecans walnuts or almonds, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Bread, Croissants, Lettuce Cups
Chicken Salad Dressing
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir until smooth and creamy.
In a separate bowl, combine chicken, grapes, apple, celery, and pecans.
Drizzle dressing over the top and stir together making sure the dressing is evenly distributed
Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving.
Serve as sandwiches on bread or croissants or as chicken salad lettuce cups.
Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 639mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 193IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg