Grilled Steak Kabobs
These Grilled Steak Kabobs are a must make during the summer! The simple, flavorful steak marinade takes these kabobs to the next level! Lots of fresh veggies are skewered with juicy, tender pieces of steak for a dinner the whole family will love!
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary finely chopped, or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound top sirloin cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces mushrooms cleaned and halved
- 2 bell peppers different colors cleaned and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion cleaned and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley optional garnish
In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together all ingredients for the marinade.
Cut steak into pieces and transfer to a large ziploc bag.
Pour the marinade over the steak and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours.
Remove the steak from the bag and discard the excess marinade.
Heat grill to medium-high heat.
Thread steak and vegetables seasoned with salt and pepper onto skewers alternating between different types of veggies and the steak.
Place steak kabobs onto the hot grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, turning as needed to make sure all sides are evenly cooked.
Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1038mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1892IU | Vitamin C: 80mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 4mg