Baked Salmon with Honey Dijon Glaze
Easy Baked Salmon is healthy, delicious, and FAST! Fresh salmon is topped with a simple honey dijon glaze and baked to perfection. Prepped and cooked in under 30 minutes!
- 2 - 3 lbs skin on salmon fillet pin bones removed
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon mustard or country Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1 lb baby potatoes halved (red, yellow, white, purple - any will work)
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt divided
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper divided
- 12 oz fresh green beans trimmed
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves removed from stems
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices
Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the salmon, skin side down on the parchment line baking sheet.
In a small bowl, whisk the mustard, honey and vinegar together.
Using a pastry brush, evenly brush the mixture over the top of the salmon.
In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with half of the olive oil, salt and pepper. Repeat with the green beans.
Place the green beans on one side of the salmon and the potatoes on the other.
Place lemon slices on top of the salmon. Sprinkle with thyme and additional salt and pepper if desired.
Bake for 20 to 26 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches your desired doneness. (125F = medium, 140F = fully cooked). Don't have a thermometer? The salmon is done within a few minutes of the top no longer being shiny and it appearing opaque.
Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 925mg | Potassium: 1585mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 552IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 4mg