Buffalo Chicken Bites
Easy Buffalo Chicken Bites are packed full of flavor! Cheesy and delicious, this is a great game-day appetizer!
- 4 ounces cream cheese I used light
- 1 tbsp red pepper sauce
- 10 oz RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies drained well
- 5 oz chicken breast finely diced, can you canned or rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 22 frozen mini Phyllo (fillo) cups from 2 boxes, 1.9 oz each
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Microwave cream cheese and red pepper sauce in a medium bowl for 30 seconds on high. Stir until smooth.
Add drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
Divide mixture evenly between fillo shells; place in large shallow baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg