Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Nutty Fudge Bars
Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Nut Fudge Bars are perfect for an after-school snack or a late night craving! Decadent bars made with dark chocolate, pecans, marshmallows with a rich fudge layer on top!
- 1 cup bittersweet chips or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 20 vanilla wafers crushed
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips can replace with chocolate, butterscotch, etc.
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped, or walnuts or almonds or any nut you like :)
Line 8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate chips and evaporated milk together in the microwave, in 15 second increments, stirring until smooth.
Combine crushed vanilla wafers, crispy rice cereal, powdered sugar, marshmallows, peanut butter chips and nuts in a medium bowl.
Stir in half of the melted chocolate making sure to coat everything well.
Press into pan firmly.
Pour remaining chocolate over the top and use an offset spatula to smooth.
Refrigerate until set, 1 to 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg