Mediterranean Chicken Quinoa Salad
Enjoy a delicious, healthy dinner in under 30 minutes with Mediterranean Chicken Quinoa Salad!
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves smashed
- 22 oz diced chicken breast Tyson Grilled & Ready
- 3/4 cup red onion diced
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Prepare quinoa according to package instructions replacing water with chicken broth and adding garlic cloves.
While quinoa is cooking, prepare chicken according to package instructions.
Combine onion, bell pepper, olives, feta cheese, parsly, and chives in a bowl.
Combine lemon juice and balsamic vinegar. Whisk in olive oil and set dressing aside.
Gently stir in chicken, quinoa and dressing until thoroughly mixed.
Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 464mg | Potassium: 726mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 2mg