Fruit Basket Mini Sugar Cookie Pizzas
Easy Fruit Basket Mini Sugar Cookie Pizzas! A delicious lime flavored cream cheese frosting brings out the bright flavors of the fresh fruit. Perfect for summer!
- 6.5 oz Pillsbury Refrigerated Ready to Bake! Sugar Cookies 1 package
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1 package - I used light, room temperature
- 2 tbsp frozen limeade or lemonade or pink lemonade thawed
- 3/4 - 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 lime zested
- 2 cups fresh fruit cut into bite-sized pieces
- juice of half a lime
Bake cookies according to package directions. Let cool.
Beat cream cheese, limeade, 3/4 cups of powdered sugar and lime zest until smooth. Add additional powdered sugar as needed to achieve spreading consistency.
Cut fruit and squeeze fresh lime juice over the fruit and mix lightly with hands.
Spread each cookie with one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
Arrange fruit on top of each cookie by hand.
Zest one lime over the top of the cookies.
Serve immediately or keep refrigerated for 1-2 hours.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 189IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg