Cherry Fluff dessert salad is one of my favorite cherry recipes! This easy dump and go salad is perfectly sweet, pretty and pink!
- 8 oz Cool Whip 1 container - I use lite
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can - I use fat-free
- 21 oz cherry pie filling 1 can
- 20 oz crushed pineapple 1 can - well drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened or sweetened is fine
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped - optional
Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
Fold in remaining three ingredients.
Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 247IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 1mg