Rocky Road Pudding Pops
These Rocky Road Pudding Pops are the perfect treat for a summer afternoon!
Servings 6 popsicles
- 2 cups TruMoo low fat chocolate milk
- 3.9 oz chocolate pudding mix 1 box
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped almonds
Combine chocolate milk and pudding mix and whisk for two minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients and spoon into popsicle mold.
Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least four hours.
To remove popsicles, run under warm water for just a few seconds until the pops loosen up enough to easily pull out.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 197IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 1mg