Spicy Blackened Shrimp Skillet Nachos
You are going to love the bold, fresh flavors of these Spicy Blackened Shrimp Skillet Nachos
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 tbsp KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing divided
- 3/4 lb. frozen cooked shrimp thawed
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp blackened seasoning see below
- 6 cups tortilla chips 8 oz.
- 8 oz KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA 1 package
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper thinly sliced
- 1 3/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, or start your broiler.
Heat a large cast iron skillet on high heat until very hot and starts to smoke.
Add one tablespoon of dressing, shrimp, chopped red peppers and seasoning to the skillet.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 min. or until shrimp is heated through and evenly coated with dressing mixture. Stir in remaining tablespoon of dressing.
Remove shrimp mixture from skillet.
Layer half of the chips, shrimp mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
Place in oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. OR Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Top nachos with with onions, cilantro and jalapenos.
Calories: 794kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 1388mg | Potassium: 387mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1447IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 557mg | Iron: 5mg