Tropical Orange Jello Salad
The refreshing flavors of orange, pineapple and coconut pair beautifully in this easy to make, one-bowl Tropical Orange Jello Salad! Great for parties, BBQs and picnics!
Servings 24 servings
- 20 oz crushed pineapple 1 can - drained
- 3 oz orange Jell-O 2 packages
- 24 oz cottage cheese 1 container - small curd
- 8 oz Cool Whip 2 containers
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
Mix pineapple, Jell-O and cottage cheese together in a large bowl.
Fold in Cool Whip and coconut.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg