Slow Cooker Spiced White Hot Chocolate
The incredible flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom spice up this wonderfully creamy and rich white hot chocolate. There’s nothing better than this Slow Cooker Spiced White Hot Chocolate on a cool morning!
- 8 oz white chocolate broken into small pieces
- 4 cups half and half
- 2 cups milk
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 7 oz marshmallow creme 1 jar
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean split and scraped OR 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom OR 4 cardamom pods
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg OR 1 whole nutmeg
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove cinnamon sticks, pods and nutmeg before serving.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 340mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 274mg | Iron: 1mg