Cherry Coconut Magic Bars
Cherry Coconut Magic Bars have all your favorites in one easy to make dessert bar! If you love cherries, chocolate, and coconut together like I do - prepare for true bliss!
Servings: 30 bars
- 1/2 cup Challenge butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz maraschino cherries 1 jar - drained, quartered or halved and patted dry
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts I used walnuts but pecans would be amazing
Preheat oven to 350F (325F for glass dish).
Place butter in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and place in oven. Let butter melt in oven while it's preheating.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter.
Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over the crumbs.
Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top, alternating (nuts, coconut, chocolate chips, cherries - repeat), making sure to distribute evenly.
Press down firmly with fork.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Store in an airtight ontainer
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 139IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg