Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars
These Skinny Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars taste utterly decadent but are made with Greek yogurt and light cream cheese so you can enjoy them without the guilt! The perfect treat!
Servings: 20 bars
- 18 OREO Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- 12 oz light cream cheese Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup International Delight Toasted Hazelnut Creamer Fat Free and Sugar Free creamer
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs room temperature, lightly beaten
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 2 Tbls International Delight Toasted Hazelnut Creamer Fat Free and Sugar Free creamer
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts chopped optional
- 1/4 cup chocolate jimmies optional
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Pace OREO cookies in food processor and process until turned into fine crumbs. Add in melted butter and use a fork to combine.
Press crumbs into a 9x9 baking dish, pressing down firmly. Bake for 12 minutes.
While crust is baking, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in Greek yogurt. sugar and cocoa powder until well combined.
Finally, beat in creamer and eggs until smooth.
Gently pour mixture over crust and bake for 30-35 minutes or until center is set.
Remove from oven gently and run a knife around the edge to loosen. This will keep the cheesecake from cracking.
Let cool for 30 minutes before covering and refrigerating for 3 hours.
Stir creamer and 4 ounces of chocolate in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until smooth. Let cool slightly before spooning over cheesecake bars. Top with toasted, chopped hazelnuts and chocolate jimmies if desired.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 188IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg