Cranberry Almond Cheese Ball
Get ready to impress with this unbelievably delicious Cranberry Almond Cheese Ball - made with just FIVE ingredients! This easy recipe is great for entertaining and parties!
Servings 8 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese 1 package - I used light, softened
- 4 oz sharp white cheddar cheese grated (I grate the cheese on the smaller opening)
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries I used 50% less sugar cranberries
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 6 oz Blue Diamond Almonds 1 container - Smokehouse flavor
Combine the first four ingredients in a medium-size bowl, stirring until well combined.
Spoon contents onto a plate and use plastic wrap to form into a ball (or football).
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cover the entire cheese ball with almonds. You may have some leftover.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top with strips of cheese for the football laces if desired.
Serve with assorted crackers or bread.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 568IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 154mg | Iron: 1mg