Slow Cooker Queso Blanco
Spicy, cheesy, and totally delicious, this easy Slow Cooker Queso Blanco is what you want to be serving at your next party!
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into cubes
- 8 oz pepper jack cheese grated
- 4 oz diced green chiles do not drain
- 2 tbsp diced pimientos drained
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk plus more as needed
- pickled jalapeno slices optional
Add all of the ingredients to a small 2 qt slow cooker.
Heat on low for 2 - 3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
Add additional milk as necessary for your desired consistency.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 253mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 715IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 265mg | Iron: 0.5mg