The BEST Steak Marinade
Get ready for The BEST Steak Marinade ever! Turn an every day meal into a special occasion with this easy marinade! Tender, juicy, flavorful steaks that are impossible to resist!
Servings 8 servings
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 to 4 pounds steak ribeye, strip, sirloin, filet mignon, etc.
Garlic Herb Butter (Optional)
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary finely chopped
Combine all ingredients in a large Pyrex measuring cup or mixing bowl and whisk together.
Place steak in a large, ziploc bag and pour marinade over the top. Close securely.
Marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours. (A bare minimum of an hour.)
Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly oil the grates.
Remove the steak from the marinade and pat dry to remove excess marinade and to prevent flare-ups on the grill.
Grill steak to desired doneness.
Remove steaks from grill and tent with foil. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
For the Garlic Herb Butter
Cream softened butter with a spoon or mixer just until smooth. Stir in garlic and chopped herbs until combined.
Spoon butter mixture onto a square or parchment paper, plastic wrap or wax paper and shape into a log (about 6 inches long). Pull the paper or plastic wrap tightly around it and roll up, twisting the ends tightly.
Chill in the refrigerator until the butter is solid again, about 2 to 3 hours. Slice and serve on bread, steak, potatoes, shrimp whatever you want!
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg