This delicious Ambrosia Salad is so easy to make and always a big hit with kids and adults alike! Made in just one bowl, this classic dessert salad is the perfection addition to your next gathering!
Servings: 12 servings
- 8 oz Cool Whip , lite is fine
- 1/2 cup sour cream , light is fine
- 11 oz mandarin oranges drained
- 20 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 10 oz maraschino cherries drained, halved, and patted dry
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts pecans, walnuts, cashews optional
Fold sour cream into Cool Whip in a large serving bowl.
Fold in remaining ingredients making sure the pineapple, oranges, and cherries have been properly drained.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 0.6mg